Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Revolutionary .You and I are lost Because maybe it was easier What a love.What is it like.Coins to flip. What is it like...your life that you want to share.0 Responses .


Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one.Good Fellows. W4M: seeking a respectful, genuine male, white hares, heads or tails, man in white hat, heads above the crowds, giant,Peter Pan: single, divorced, widowed (60-70) retired or with a flexible work schedule. Revolutionary .Good Fellows.

    A wise man hears one word and understands two. The Fairy and the Frogs:MOUNTAINS CLIMBS. Normal Views,Horses To Races, Games Played, Angels In The Out Fields. Angels At Home.Peace and understanding, time to get back up. Turn around, make new plans, more cash on the table, movies to make, peace and love, love and hate, horns to blow, horns on a goat, sheep and goat tales.You and I are lost Because maybe it was easier What a love.What is it like.Coins to flip. What is it like...your life that you want to share.0 Responses .

    I define myself as a loving, faithful and honest woman, I like to give myself completely and collect moments that tomorrow are a great memory in my heart and that of my partner.I would like to find a beautiful companion spiritually, who shares my tastes and pleasures, and is willing to always accompany me at all times.I would like to know about you, know your expectations and what you want for your future.With respect and affection, tales to share, over the decades.You and I are lost Because maybe it was easier What a love.What is it like.Coins to flip. What is it like...your life that you want to share.0 Responses .

    I am a woman. You are a man. Get the picture, pic 4 pic, senior in his golden years. Standards set, to keep from falling for dirt,bumps in the road, road blocks, gems to find, son to shine bright, heads above the common. Love to express things in words, waves to write, history created, not news today. To the beginning, joy in the mornings, peace, love, light, lessons, lucky breaks to follow. Coins to flip. What is it like...your life that you want to share.0 Responses .
      ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE.American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY. Hello πŸ‘‹ to all 🌷🌷🌷🌷Happy πŸ’«πŸ’«Patrice A Taylor: To trust yourself to test your limits....that is the courage to succeed. --Bernard Edmonds. 0 Responses to Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.


      Ways To Grow, Staying Alive, Heads Up, Hope Defined: Hang On: Pain Ends. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops...Choices Made. I am a woman, searching for a senior mature, retired man, work for bucks, clocks to watch days gone. Pic 4 pic, its all in the details shared.You and I are lost Because maybe it was easier What a love.What is it like.Coins to flip. What is it like...your life that you want to share.0 Responses .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment