Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83

Image may contain: text

Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with.
Image may contain: ‎text that says '‎Of course i talk م myself. Sometimes i need 儿 expert advice‎'‎
Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
No photo description available.
Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action which will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible.Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever youse to the will of the divine. Even if want. Presently, your motivation is cloyou commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good.Drama creates drama. The wise focus in every person & every situation.Ways to go, moats and castles.Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83

Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in …Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83

No comments:

Post a Comment