Sunday, September 6, 2020

Police in Portland, Oregon declared Saturday night’s protest a riot after people threw multiple Molotov cocktails, mortars, rocks, and more at officers. http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/september/on-100th-day-of-protesting-portland-police-declare-riot-after-fire-bombs-thrown-at-officers via @CBNNews

SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not.Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top.We need Him here. We need Him in Portland. We need Him in Seattle. We need Him in Olympia. Every person on the face of the earth needs Jesus in their heart.

Police in Portland, Oregon declared Saturday night’s protest a riot after people threw multiple Molotov cocktails, mortars, rocks, and more at officers.

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2020/september/on-100th-day-of-protesting-portland-police-declare-riot-after-fire-bombs-thrown-at-officers via  @CBNNews

When the devil whispers, "You're not good enough," we also hear, "and you never will be." We may not be good enough BUT we WILL be better.To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intention avalanche. 



We all need positive intentions right now.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not.Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top.




Veterans After The Wars. If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.

Blue and White, Sunny Dazes, Sweet Dreams, Worlds Away.Enchantment-Sunny Shine Feeling. Horses done, the mighty and the great. Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty.
You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)? If social media wasn’t such a lucrative tool in the business I’m in I wouldn’t even be on it.   Lost souls influenced by lost souls.   I hate to see it.  I encourage people to have the courage to find themselves without the false sense of security they search for on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment