Saturday, January 30, 2021

Moby Grape - can't be so bad.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.....open to the sun to shine every day, and the night to follow.

If you’re struggling tonight, please know you’re not alone. You matter very much. Please don’t ever give up. There’s a reason you were created. You are special and you are loved.
Cases Del Maya Del Washington. 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. Confessions,Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers ...

Notes that are normal, notes that are average,..Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads.Angels in the air, American Rides, Heads To Count, Battles and wars won.

 Moby Grape - can't be so bad.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.....open to the sun to shine every day, and the night to follow.

I’ll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.So true .I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you. - Nietzsche..love ya all and all my friends and family .

 Moby Grape - can't be so bad.Treats.Love and lights, sunny and bright.....open to the sun to shine every day, and the night to follow.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment