Sunday, June 6, 2021

American fights, birds and bees in the sky.American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.Women Of Color.

ENJOY THE RIDE AND never forget your way back home I'M ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU. I CAN'T PROMISE TO BE HERE Far the rest can promise to love LOVE, DAD But your rest mine'.

 Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Thanks so much, gifts given, for the red, white and blue. American birds, American fights, birds and bees in the sky.American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.Women Of Color.

Decades Of Views. Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
BALLGAMESJOKESANDLAUGHSGOODTIMES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Decades Of Views. Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.
Classes Of Bitches, classes of dogs, white and blue, faces of cheap tricks, lots of laugh,ages and numbers, sons to shine, stats to share, h...

Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start. Time lost, spaces open, ...


Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.


Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.


Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.



 UNDRESSED: SO TRUE .I’M NOT UPSET THAT YOU LIED TO ME, I’M UPSET THAT FROM NOW ON I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.LET NEGATIVE THOUGHTS GO.

Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.




Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in …Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !


Inline image

 Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms..NEVER CHASE LOVE AFFECTION OR ATTENTION. IF IT ISN'T GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON, IT ISN'T WORTH HAVING.

Inline image
I think I may be able to wait until Wednesday if you'd like to go with me. Tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest, yeah? We could eat at 'A Taste of New Orleans' maybe. If you don't want to do that...maybe we could go to Disneyland - nice weather for it -
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment