Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Always remember.....there are no old people, Just children in old people bodies.Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.

  BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.“Bitter Rice” is as suspenseful as any James Cagney or Humphrey Bogart gangster thriller. But it’s the women who drive the action.Giuseppe  


  


Good ties, good time frogs, god times, waves of words to share. Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.I conceive this site contains some real fantastic info for everyone. Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come...-YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID ,2 CAN PLAY .Cheers.



Thanks John,Sometimes Jack, Joe, Rick, Sam, or  Matt. Gates to open, windows and doors, senior woman, to senior man? baby boomer, born in USA, retired now, work for home, love to work smart, rather than harder. Is that you John, are you the one, to stand up, to stand out, to take my hand, my heart, my home, to another place to grow. How tall are you, were you born in 1950-during that decade, man of words to share, to connect, if things work out, take a holiday on the coast,  ways to go, to stop and smell the roses. Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.Honesty is appreciated.
John, daily I write, have lots on my mind, March 4th, all I can think about.
Moves to make, moving on, moving up and out, plans for change up in the air.You, me, us, it could happen, or not, hard to say.   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .

Today is when the magic happens, papers to create, will fly online, completed, and ready to sign, ready to call the guy with the box truck, the car carrier, and a dashes to return, things not needed. Today I pray, things fall in place and can get on the road. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love and happiness to follow, pebbles on the sands of time. AMEN.

You, me, us, it could happen, or not, hard to say.   Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .
Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.

Honesty is appreciated.



The Nazis killed a million Jews.  A million of em! So what, people die, the good, the bad, and the ygly, their time will come. Back again as  assholes, jackasses,  and  donkeys,  and  the wheels go around, as the world turns, these are the days of  our lives. And how many black folks where stolen from around the globe, and made into beasts of burden, on the other hand, who wants to talk about that. 

Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rights To Reasons.Winds under my wings, and the beginning of growth and changes.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.'IF YOUR DREAMS DON'T SCARE YOU THEY AREN'T BIG ENOUGH'.




This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.
Always remember.....there are no old people,  Just children in old people bodies.Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.
A wise man hears one word and understands two.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains,The Commons, Rites .Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.
May be an image of 1 person and Maltese

Always remember.....there are no old people,  Just children in old people bodies.Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit.


Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Official)Drake - Started From The Bottom. One Knight,Strangers To Friends. Coins To Flip.People Spend More Time Sitting on the Toilet Than Exercising, According to Survey.Donkey dates, spiders and snakes in the grass 2.Drake .

No comments:

Post a Comment