Tuesday, January 17, 2023

OH MY GOD. . . . I'VE HEARD A LITTLE BILLIE HOLIDAY . . . BASICALLY "TOP TWENTY" STUFF AND NOTHING AS SHOCKING AS THAT!

 EXCUSES .I write fairy tales, and live lives of the Little Mermaid, Cinderella, and Snow White. Flipping in time and space, called crazy in eyes of old people, but not the kids.DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT:BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints 675 total..

 

  OH MY GOD. . . . I'VE HEARD A LITTLE BILLIE HOLIDAY . . . BASICALLY "TOP TWENTY" STUFF AND NOTHING AS SHOCKING AS THAT!  I'LL BET THAT NEVER PLAYED ON THE RADIO.  IT WOULDN'T APPEAL TO ADVERTISERS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. JESUS!  I FOUND IT ON YOUTUBE BUT I JUST COULDN'T LISTEN TO MORE THAN THE FIRST VERSE. 
HEADS UP, HEADS IN THE CLOUDS, DANCES IN THE STREETS, BIRDS AND BEES, GOOD TIMES, GLORY DAZES TO COME.HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM OUR COMPANY TO YOURS



Stop living in the past and stop making EXCUSES for not doing what you should be doing to get to your ultimate goal!!!! LAST CHANCE. Every mind is its own world. Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby! HAPPY NEW YEAR'.

  OH MY GOD. . . . I'VE HEARD A LITTLE BILLIE HOLIDAY . . . BASICALLY "TOP TWENTY" STUFF AND NOTHING AS SHOCKING AS THAT!  

American Birds, talk to the hands, cows, frogs, rotten apples, retards, rednecks, rejects from NY.
TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.
Inline image



 “In the end, the greatest snowball isn’t a snowball at all. It’s fear, Merry Christmas”.
Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. White people allergic to saying “excuse me” in the grocery store?

Sons to shine, jacks and balls in a bag, marbles all gone, boys and the toys, over the years.There is always something to be grateful for.

 “In the end, the greatest snowball isn’t a snowball at all. It’s fear, Merry Christmas”.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. White people allergic to saying “excuse me” in the grocery store?

  OH MY GOD. . . . I'VE HEARD A LITTLE BILLIE HOLIDAY . . . BASICALLY "TOP TWENTY" STUFF AND NOTHING AS SHOCKING AS THAT!  

 “In the end, the greatest snowball isn’t a snowball at all. It’s fear, Merry Christmas”.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. White people allergic to saying “excuse me” in the grocery store?


No matter what your circumstances, as dark as they can seem at times, there is always something worth appreciating. Often the most important times to be grateful are during the most difficult times.

VIEWS TO DELIGHT, ANOTHER GREAT DAY, IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, HEAD COUNTS.    “He just wanted a little Mexican brought in”.


Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened. . From Primate to Politicians .
May be an image of text that says 'Integrity. Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, & principles, expectations, & outcomes. It can be regarded as the opposite of hypocrisy.'

MULTIPLE OFFER situations can bring out many emotions in both Buyers and Sellers alike! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.




Here are some tips to keep in mind as you and your Realtor navigate this process! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. 
MULTIPLE OFFER situations can bring out many emotions in both Buyers and Sellers alike! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common. 

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'I respectably told the real estate agent, not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company. Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record.
May be an image of text that says 'You're in her DMs. I'm in her BMs. We are not the same'

 

"Bad Spirit" Cheerleaders. pimps - compute.info.Rabbi:Where is Sungevity located?EXCUSES .Lisa Robinette commented.Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable.What the fuck, crooks, cheaters, liars, will cause you lots of headaches, customer services, is a skill they have not read, lived.DARKNESS IN THE NINES, BLUE STARS TO SHOOT:BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints 675 total..

No comments:

Post a Comment