Friday, June 2, 2023

Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place.

The Hive Mind,Just saying. I do like to write, most people lives are a race for more bucks, at stages of life, things that keep me, up,Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. 'WHO THE FUCK IS ALICE'.

BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, Reason

The silver metal .I am the alone . Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place.

Thanks, for the reply, I am a Black Lady Veteran, Marine, have issues, that I write out. What about you, stranger online, what is your story?

Stats, age, how tall, located where, retired, over 65, over , 6 feet tall, what are the odds?

To write, to explore, to exchange, a little history, or not.


Sandy

WILL I EVER STOP BEING A SARCASTIC ASSHOLE? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK ON "I THINK THE FUCK NOT."'
FOR SALE. 

We have a gift for you... Dr. Joseph Mercola,Let your enemies TALK...‬Let your enemies FOLLOW...‬Let your enemies PLOT...‬‪They Will Destroy Themselves In The Process. Facts do not cease.




Love your fucking cookies, can I get a box or two, where, online. Rocky Jarrot, rock the boat. Cheers, Happy New Years 2023. Wow. Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.


You guys like poems? Here's one: QUOTE | He's got no style, He's got no grace; He's got nobody, He's got no face. — A Voices Demon, reciting a poem that describes a victim after subjecting them to their torture The Life of a DemoniacHard Knocks, Schools On Beaches. Love And Luck, Heated Hearts, Birds Singing Songs, Monkeys To Dodge. Perfect Or Not, Work For Rats, Lessons To Learn, Hard Knocks, Schools On Beaches.

Long live the madness! Long live the love..Laughing in the rain. Retired from what, located where, strong, smart, wave of words to share,history to note, note news today....

Inline image



TESTSOVERTIMELESSONSLEARNEDHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM
Long live the madness! Long live the love..Laughing in the rain. Retired from what, located where, strong, smart, wave of words to share,history to note, note news today....
Inline image



Love your fucking cookies, can I get a box or two, where, online. Rocky Jarrot, rock the boat. Cheers, Happy New Years 2023. Wow. Don’t Be Cruel.WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE. Lead the way. Let the world catch up.
Long live the madness! Long live the love..Laughing in the rain. Retired from what, located where, strong, smart, wave of words to share,history to note, note news today.
Inline image



I'm thirsty for living people, simple and loving people... Of loving, kind, caring people!Authentic people who don't care about looks! 
Inline image

Good morning Sandy ... Tombstone and I know where Wyatt Earp is buried ... LOL ...  I'm a Guy, STRAIGHT, 67, 6'4" Tall, 210lbs, relaxed + semi retired ... go where I want and when I want  ... not a lot of baggage from the past ... focus on the present and future ... pay attention to BBC news + Read International Papers ... Don't listen to the Undereducated and Uninformed ... Single and enjoy the occasional Mingle ... Live Music + Great Food ... Swim and Don't Play Golf ... what about you ??  R

Happy Dazes,Star Bright,Chuck Moore, chicks, babes and dudes, hands in the air, do we care, to we cry, do we write it out. Daisy Battles,daily dates, faces in shadows, faces online, how do you like me now?
No photo description available.

 Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.BREAKING: ‘Empire’ Actor Jussie Smollett Under ARREST, Charged With Felony..Bruno Mars . Coins To Flip, Hard To Say. Moot Of Course. Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place.

 YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out!Highway Robbery.Spruce Powers, termination , transfer, end game.Boom. Boom again, and another boom. Last laugh, given, fuck off, and eat dirt, some would say. What she said, the little old lady with the purple hair.Fat chance right?Goal: Independence.I am the story teller .The author .The director. I am the doctor . The nurse. The clinician. I am the shadow . The shade .The moonlight. I am the runner-up .The second place. The silver metal .I am the alone .

Myria Faye,Chuck Moore,There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. Mayia A. jackass bum to write, sounds like more excuses, more assholes at bat. Tristan Spears, Hell hounds,dicks and dawgs, under the views shared. Good, bad and ugly, words,waves,dimes dropped.
No photo description available.
Where is Sungevity located?EXCUSES .Lisa Robinette commented.Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable.What the fuck, crooks, cheaters, liars, will cause you lots of headaches, customer services, is a skill they have not read, lived.

Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin.Bruno Mars . Coins To Flip, Hard To Say. Moot Of Course.


Image result for What is it like.
Elizabeth Warren dropped two excellent policy ideas today, and the New York Times is publishing articles about what Neera Tanden said to her mom about Bernie Sanders. Super excited to relive all the bullshit of 2016!Life isn't about pleasing everybody.BREAKING: ‘Empire’ Actor Jussie Smollett Under ARREST, Charged With Felony.
Image result for 0 Responses .
Marines and sailors train in the jungle.3 Hard Knocks. Givers and takes, both sides of the coin. Love and hate, both four letter words, same on the down low, or words to distrust, same or equal to faithful and bullshit, Wisdom of Gene Wilder:

No comments:

Post a Comment